Friday, December 9, 2016

December Angel Paper Doll - Day 9

Next up in the angel paper doll series is a history inspired outfit.  As I looked through one of my reference books, I came across a French outfit from the 1440s.  I really liked the idea of a turban and huge sleeves!

Right-click to download and print

The image in the book is not purple.  I don't remember what color it is, but I wanted purple! I'm really happy with the complimentary color scheme of purple and yellow/gold, too.

There's still a lot of December left....stop by for more angel outfits!

2 comments:

  1. i think the purple is perfect. and it looks so lovely with the doll's skintone. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color scheme. Plus the drape on those bishop sleeves is really beautifully rendered.

    ReplyDelete