Saturday, December 17, 2016

December Angel Paper Doll - Day 17

Like many people, I find my inspiration in a bunch of places. I love fantasy gowns and elaborate fashion.  There's an costume designer I follow online who creates amazing gowns.  This was inspired by her craft.

Right-click to download and print

I knew I wanted to create a rainbow colored dress but I really had no idea exactly what shape that should take.  The dresses at Firefly Path were a great source and I like how this all came together.

We're more than halfway through December! Come back tomorrow for yet another dress!

6 comments:

  1. pastel rainbows always make me think of birthday cake for some reason ~ this is delightful in that same way! : D

    what an amazing gift to have these every day. i'm struggling just to cobble together a single sheet or two for the holiday (and not sure i will make it). so thank you for this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw shucks :) I'm happy to make these and I'm so glad you're enjoying them!!

      Delete
  2. I think this is my favorite one yet! These are so beautiful! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I loved drawing this one. I'm glad you like it, too.

      Delete
  3. I'd never seen that costume designer's work before. It's amazing. Thank you for sharing. I love the colors in this. They remind me of Smarties candies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could create a paper doll based entirely on her work. It's really spectacular.

      I love how rainbows are making everyone think of cake & candy!!

      Delete