Friday, December 30, 2016

December Angel Paper Doll - Day 30

Sometimes, I create something simply because it's fun to create it.  Today's outfit is that, pure and simple.  I've really enjoyed making a variety of patterns for this paper doll.  I thought it would be fun to make at least one more.  There was also an amazing head wrap on Pinterest that I really wanted to try.

So that's what I've got today. Something fun and bright.

Right-click to download and print

I wanted more bright colors, especially after yesterday's very bright outfit.  Aside from that, I had almost no plan for this.  Just something bright & pretty.

Tomorrow is it. It's been a fun month!

6 comments:

  1. love the bell skirt and the head wrap on this! the pattern is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I gotta tell you....Illustrator makes patterns SUPER easy. I created one graphic (in about 30 seconds) and Illustrator did the rest.

      Delete
  2. Love the headwrap. That came out really well and the pattern is super cool. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The headwraps in this series have been some of the most complicated things I've ever tried in Illustrator. It was great practice!

      Delete
  3. I've enjoyed this series a lot. They're really beautiful! Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete