Thursday, December 29, 2016

December Angel Paper Doll - Day 29

At this point in the December paper doll project, I start losing steam.  My inspiration has waned. I'm feeling the time crunch.  It's definitely a paper doll marathon.

Today's paper doll isn't the most inspired.  Honestly, there are two reasons I made this doll.  One, I really liked the choir singer face from day 4.  And then secondly, I really liked Rachel's carolers.

Right-click to download and print

The colors here are really, really vivid.  I didn't really mean to do that, and I'm not entirely sure I like it.  There were a lot of muted pinks and greens in this series & I just got sick of it, I guess.  I may tweak it for the book.

Oh yeah, I'm totally going to make an angel paper doll book. I'll keep you posted.

Two more days...stick with me!!

4 comments:

  1. i'll be sorry to see this series end ~ like i am every year at the end of December with your blog! i love the caroler face too!

    also: yay for a new book! which reminds me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw... I always end up with a bit of a paper doll hangover in January. This is the most intense project I take on every year and I love/hate it :)

      Delete
  2. It's so fun to see the caroler face again! And I am glad I inspired you. I always love these December series you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find myself so inspired by all of the great paper doll artists out there. Your work is so beautiful! ]

      And the caroler face was too cute not to use again.

      Delete