Saturday, December 3, 2016

December Angel Paper Doll - Day 3

Today is a bit more of a traditional winter outfit.  I LOVE drawing fur! I figured out a method a while back to draw fur in Illustrator so now I add it any time I can!

The inspiration for today was a cardinal.  We have loads of them in our backyard.  I had way too much fun drawing the bird in today's post. Don't be surprised if it pops up again!

Right-click to download and print

I used the black & red of the cardinal as inspiration for this set.  It's a great set & I'm really, really happy with it. I hope you are, too. Check back tomorrow for more.

4 comments:

  1. that little cardinal is just the best! i am loving these so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, the outfit was just an excuse to create the cardinal! I spent way more time on the cardinal than I did on the rest of the outfit. I wanted to see if I could pull it off in Illustrator!

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit. You are right, the cardinal is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I should do an entire series of bird-inspired costumes. If I had thought of that in October, this could have easily been a bird-themed angel!

      Delete