Friday, October 5, 2018

September Paper Doll - Set 5

This was supposed to go online yesterday.  However, instead of finishing this, I took a mental health day.  Much needed, too!! I have a lot going on and I rarely take a break.  Yesterday, I set aside all of my caregiving duties and all of my art projects in order to have coffee with a friend.

I regret nothing!

So today I have the last page of the September set.  I'm diligently working on October & that'll be up soon.


This was a tough one! First up was "comic" and I went with a retro minidress with a halftone effect on it that reminded me of comic books.  It's a stretch, I know! "Frame", too, is a stretch. Instead of a picture frame like I did for "frame" in February, I chose to go with "frame" as in "structure" so I made a suite jacket with a corset top and matching pants.  "Neighbor" is a graphic tee (my fallback!!) that matches the "storefront" skirt.  "Wild is a slinky animal print dress.  Finally, "pattern" is a skirt that I neglected to actually give a pattern to in the black and white sheet.  And there's a bonus skirt.

September was a tough set of themes! I'm pretty excited about October so look for those soon!

2 comments:

  1. That retro mini-dress is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Thank you. You always need to remember to take time for yourself!

    ReplyDelete