Monday, October 15, 2018

October Paper Doll - Set 2

Things are getting chilly in New England! Both of my boys are playing soccer this season and it has been chilly.  We're also gearing up for Halloween - we have three parties and trick or treating. On different days, thankfully!

Today's set has a lot of fun seasonal themes!


For "basket", I made a flannel shirt and basket of apples. "Cool" is a warm sweater for cool days.  "Under the bed" is a monster printed top.  "Begins with W" had to be a witch!! "Farm" is a set of overalls. And finally, "game" was tough so I made harlequin patterned leggings, maybe like a playing card joker.

I'm still not thrilled with the lack of contrast - I'm going to leave it for now but I may adjust the background in the future. Set 3 is coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yay!! Thanks :) The October themes have been really great! Not to say other themes haven't been good - some are just hard to visualize!

      Delete