Wednesday, October 3, 2018

September Paper Doll - Set 4

Happy October! I was SO happy to be caught up...and now I'm not.  That's fine. There's one more sheet after today and I should be able to get that done this week.


The themes for this set are:"nails" where I made a hammer & nail pattern legging (would look great with the "craft" apron from a previous set), "furniture" is a layered graphic tee of a rocking chair, "fairy" is a duplicate - this time I went with a hippie style dress and fairy necklace, "elephant" is an embroidered top, "autumn" is a leaf patterned top, and, finally "glass" is a shimmery crystal gown and hair piece.

Since it's October, a lot of people are doing Inktober projects. I am not.  Not enough time!! If you are looking for some fun ones, Paper Thin Personas is posting on Instagram.  There's another paper doll series at Miss Missy's Paper Dolls, too. The ladies at Girls Drawin' Girls (which I follow on Facebook) are doing a witch themed Inktober and you can see that here. I wish I had time for that one!!

I'll wrap up September and get on to October. It's one of my favorite months and I'm eager to get started!

1 comment: