Wednesday, October 31, 2018

October Paper Doll - Set 5

The time has come to end October. Boo..... I love October, I love this set of themes, and I really love this paper doll! It's tough to end this month's set but there's still November and December to look forward to!


This last set of outfits has ALL the Halloween! For "monster" I went with a Frankenstein's monster jacket & makeup that pairs well with jeans or the orange pants from a previous October sheet. Next, "cat" is a headband and matching cat face top.  "Costume" was tough only because October has had a lot of costumes. I went with a Day of the Dead inspired top, skirt, and face makeup.  "Moon" is a star covered dress with a moon necklace. It's a repeat theme and I have several star or moon outfits already.  "Spooky" is a skeleton top.  And "jack-o-lantern" is a retro circle skirt.

I haven't seen the themes for November yet but I can tell you that it'll be the March paper doll.  Two months left!!

No comments:

Post a Comment