Wednesday, September 12, 2018

September Paper Doll - Set 2

I'm caught up!!! How did that happen?! The last prompt for this set is September 12th and TODAY is September 12th so yay for that!

We'll see how long I stay caught up.....


This month has at least one repeat: "snail".  So I created a skirt to match the top & purse from May. Next is "tower" and I went with a fuzzy sweater with the Eiffel Tower.  "Doors" is a patterned skirt.  "Craft" is a woodworker's apron and tools.  "Remember" - the prompt for September 11 - is a black dress with a poppy, in part because of the terror attacks all those years ago & also to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I. And finally, "begins with 'm'" is a menswear inspired jacket and pants. There's also a neutral blouse & jeans for mixing.

Time to get drawing - don't want to lose my momentum! 

1 comment: