Friday, September 21, 2018

Kitchen Kitsch Paper Doll Book

I don't have a paper doll to share today.  That's the bad news.  I'll have a page ready in a day or two.

The good news is the book is ready!!!!



Woo hoo!!!! You can grab a copy on Amazon or straight from Paper Studio Press

It was really a joy working on this book. The box of proofs showed up on my doorstep yesterday and it might as well have been Christmas!

They really printed beautifully.  It's larger than letter size which is great. Most of my prints and self-published books are letter sized. Working on something bigger was nice!

My pictures aren't perfect but the colors are SO bright and amazing! I can't believe this is mine, honestly. And, appropriately, I took these photos on my kitchen table.

Also, my oldest son insisted I take a picture of them with the book. I brought it to the school to show a friend and he said we HAD to get a picture. He's very proud of his mom right now :)

So make my kiddos happy and grab a copy! I can't say enough great things are working with Paper Studio Press. It's a small, super friendly publisher and I'm hoping this is just one of many books!

(More September outfits are coming.....!)


2 comments: