Monday, September 3, 2018

August Paper Doll - Set 3

I'm going to try to wrap up the August set this week if I can find the time.  The kids have Labor Day off and then Tuesday is voting day, so they have that off, too.  They're loving these short school weeks!!


I found when I laid out the page that I had room for a little bit more, so the top & leggings on the right are a bit of a bonus! First up, "begins with D" is a dress with dots.  "Diner" is a retro style waitress uniform.  "Tiny" is a black leather miniskirt that would mix well with this set. "On my wall" is a t-shirt inspired by a painting I made years ago from a photo I took in London.  "Piano" is a sparkly dress.  And "trip" is another map-inspired outfit - a jacket and comfy pants for traveling.

Have a happy & safe Labor Day if you're in the US!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment