Thursday, December 31, 2015

December Paper Doll -- Mrs Claus, Outfit 15

Happy New Year's Eve!  And thank you for checking out this Santa and Mrs Claus paper doll series.  It's been a really satisfying challenge and I'm so happy with how they all came out.

There have been 30 outfits, 2 dolls, and a lot of original assets created just for this project.  I'll be expanding this set a little bit and putting together a book.  When that's finished, I'll share it here.

I also have the pdf completed and you can download it here. The pdf is 33 pages & it's fairly large so it'll take a bit to download.  There are actually two sets of dolls -- the cover features a Santa and Mrs Claus that are exactly the same as the dolls.  I suggest printing this on matte photo paper or cardstock.

I really hope everyone enjoyed this set. I know I enjoyed making it.  And I really appreciate all of the kind words about this set (and every set, really).  I think of these December paper dolls as a way of saying thank you to everyone who reads my little blog all year long.  I'm looking forward to more posts in 2016!

Even though tomorrow is a Friday and I normally post a fashion doll on Fridays, I will not be posting one this week.  Check in next week for regular posts.

If you're looking for the dolls, you can grab them here.

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this set a lot. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you for staying til the end!! It's a huge series and I'm not quite done with it yet.

      Delete
  2. this set has been amazing! i am jealous and challenged, which is the best of all worlds.

    but mostly grateful. i know you said you did this for your readers, but what a wonderful gift all month long!

    : D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This might be my favorite paper doll set overall, ever. And that's saying a lot. Jealous and challenged are two feelings I often feel when looking at your paper dolls and it's a good thing to keep us all motivated :)

      I'm so excited that you enjoyed these. I did, too. I'm still working on them, honestly. I'm adding a few sets and compiling them into a book, so that'll be coming soon.

      Delete