Monday, October 24, 2022

Witchtober - Winter and 18th Century Witch

Week 4 of our Witchtober project! Next week will be the last week and we'll post on Halloween. This has been loads of fun...and hard to keep up with! Sometimes I look through my old projects and I wonder how I ever had the time! That 2018 doodle-a-day? WOW! There were 63 sheets in that collection with 4 different dolls. 

Right-click to download the full resolution images

I got a little carried away with the winter set! I'm learning more and more about Procreate every day. One thing I'm working on is custom brushes. The holly is a brush I made. Still tinkering.... The 18th century dress is a little slim but I knew I was running out of space on the page. I made a pumpkin brush for that pattern, too, and I'm not sure how I feel about that one. If I color these, I'll probably approach both of those differently.

 Rachel is on track to post hers a little late this week. Watch her blog for it.  I know I'm looking forward to seeing it!


No comments:

Post a Comment