Monday, October 31, 2022

Witchtober - Merchant, Travel, and Wrap-up

 First up, happy Halloween! I totally, absolutely LOVE Halloween. My kids do, too. What's more fun than dressing up, going out at night, and getting candy with your friends?! Nothing, that's what! 

Right-click to download and save full resolution image

It was tough fitting both of these on one page! My merchant witch is a sort of Venetian style costume. I wasn't sure how to represent shopping or selling or whatever a merchant does. I settled on bag on a belt and hanging potions. The travel witch, too, was a bit tough. I thought a steampunk inspired/early automobile outfit might work. Anyway.... It's been a fun series to work on! Make sure to check out Rachel's, too, over at Paper Thin Personas. It's always a blast working on paper dolls with her! 



No comments:

Post a Comment