Wednesday, August 15, 2018

August Paper Doll - Set 1

Finally started on August! We're heading out on vacation (woohoo!!) so I probably won't get another sheet up between now and then.  I'm torn about bringing my computer with me. Hopefully we'll be too busy for me to draw but then again, there IS rain in the forecast...!

For those of you following along, here's the theme set for August from @ellolovey ( Instagram and Facebook).  This post will cover 1-6 with more to come soon. You can find the doll here.


I wanted some bright colors this time around instead of the pastels from April.  First up is "camp", a tank top with a camper and some roll-up hiking pants in bright colors.  "Dragon" was tough - I wanted a Chinese inspired gown and I'm still not totally happy with it.  Next is "face" and that's a cat face on a t-shirt. "Rose" is a mix-and-match top and skirt.  "Peach" has an embroidered collar.  And finally "bag" is an oversized knit shoulder bag.

I've been printing off the January/May set - I might even get a chance to play with my paper dolls over vacation!  Once we're back, the boys start school again.  Enjoy the rest of your summer - we sure will!




1 comment: