Friday, October 7, 2016

Kawaii Kids - Happy Halloween! Witch and Wizard

I mentioned it a couple of times and here it is! There will be some Kawaii Kids for the month of October.  I didn't realize the Kawaii Kids were as old as they are -- I feel like I made them yesterday! (Time has been messing with me lately....)

Right-click to save and print the Kawaii Kids - Witch and Wizard paper doll

For those of you who are new to the Kawaii Kids, there are a ton of them and they are all interchangeable. I had a request through DeviantArt (which I rarely look at) for more Kawaii Kids and that was the inspiration for a Halloween series.  It's fun to play with something old and make something new with it! 

There isn't a pdf this week.  If anyone wants a pdf, I'll put one together at the end of the series.

1 comment:

  1. Once you have a decent archive, I think it is totally common to sorta "forget" what you've done. I find I'll be like, "But I just drew a fairy set..." And then I look at the dates and I'm like, "Oh. That was two years ago."

    Anyway, super excited for the Kawaii Kids. They were always super cute.

    ReplyDelete