Monday, October 13, 2014

Halloween Wardrobe Part 2

October is well on its way.  My sons already have their costumes -- a Stormtrooper and Darth Vader.  We've had our annual apple picking expedition and all that's left to get are pumpkins.  We still have some crafty projects we want to accomplish, but there's plenty of month left for that.

If paper dolls are part of your crafty fun in October, then you'll love this!  Today I have page 2 of my paper doll Halloween wardrobe.  This page has a pumpkin, skeleton, and pirate.  I'm hoping to have the Halloween paper doll book together by the end of this week.  It was a much more ambitious project than I thought it would be.  I used the Paper Jane template and some of the existing wardrobe for that doll, but ended up creating a lot of new outfits, too.  It's a doll I'm really happy with and I don't want to rush it.



You can find part 1 of the Halloween wardrobe here and the dolls are here (Viktoria), here (Morgan), and here (Arachne). Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I love all these costumes.That hat with the pumpkin costume is so cute. It's a classy pumpkin which, I confess, is not normally the term I associate with pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That hat is one of my favorite parts of this set, too! I want to recolor it so that there's one for every costume. The pirate skirt came out great, too. I'm glad you like the set!

      Delete