Monday, October 20, 2014

Ghoulish Girls: a Halloween Paper Doll

I finally finished the Halloween paper doll! I'll still release a couple more pages to go along with it, but if you want the complete wardrobe, you'll need to pick up a copy of the book!

It's called Ghoulish Girls: A Halloween Paper Doll.  It features the three paper dolls I've shared here - a vampire, monster, and witch - and has 10 full-color mix & match clothing pages.  There are also 3 black & white coloring pages, including a bonus doll to color!

Here's the front cover.  I am so excited about this book! It was well worth the extra time it took to finish it. Even the cover came out great! My husband was a big help with this - he entertained the kids while I finished this up.  Without him, I don't know if I ever would have finished this book!

Inside the book, there are 10 different mix & match costume sets: a steampunk inspired vampire, a mad scientist monster, a frilly witch, a skeleton, pumpkin, pirate, cat, werewolf, Victorian influenced ghost, and a stylish Egyptian mummy.  I also wanted some coloring pages.  Paper dolls are for kids as well as collectors, and I wanted a paper doll that would be tons of fun to play with! So I included the coloring pages.

If you want a copy, you can grab it from Lulu.com.  It's 20% off until November 1st, so make sure you grab your copy soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment