Friday, September 27, 2013

Fashion Friday - Tara

Today's doll is one I've been thinking about for a little while.  It isn't my most complicated, but I think it's a lot of fun.  Tara has a t-shirt wardrobe!  I've been experimenting with pattern making (I recently uploaded some designs to Spoonflower, a custom fabric website.  More on that to come....) and this doll features icons & patterns that I've been working on.  There's a travel themed shirt, an oak leaf print, a skull, and test tubes (vials or phials for my non-US readers!!).  Honestly, I'd wear any of these shirts myself!

I'm hoping to have a lesson on Monday but I can't promise it.  I'm a little drained on ideas, and my in-laws are visiting this weekend.  We'll see what happens.

In the meantime, enjoy the doll!





No comments:

Post a Comment