Thursday, October 10, 2024

Vintage Halloween Flapper - Page 2

 I hope everyone is having a great October! We spent the weekend apple picking with the kids and my parents, as well as celebrating our 17th wedding anniversary! It was a lovely weekend! 

Click on the image for full size, right-click to download and save

I have come across some wonderful vintage Halloween ideas in my research! Adding crepe paper to pre-existing clothing was a common way of creating a costume. I'm not sure exactly how that worked but I came across an ad for these crepe costumes and just LOVED it! 


I briefly thought about a limited color scheme for the whole Halloween set, but as I colored I realized I just didn't like that. With this, I added a bright green with some hints of pink to create a vintage inspired cat sort of like this one:

I didn't like the hat in my reference image and created a floppy hat instead. Stay tuned for more downloads every Thursday for the rest of October!

No comments:

Post a Comment