Monday, October 16, 2023

Everything Eighties Paper Doll

Things have been nuts around here!! The kids are having a great time at school so that's good. My mother just had her second total knee replacement and I've been helping her through that. It went really well, thankfully.

Aside from that, I have another new book out at Paperdoll Review - Everything Eighties


If this looks familiar it's because I used my holiday paper doll from last year. I loved that doll so much that I just HAD to expand her into a whole book. This one had some of my favorite things - denim, glitter, and over-the-top patterns. 

Most of my work has been in Procreate which defaults to recording each file so now I have these neat videos of my projects! I took the video of one page (Prairie Style) and sped it up about 7 times so that I could get it under a minute. It's kinda fun to go back and see what I did! 

I'm also going to share a couple of Halloween themed things later in the month, so watch for that!


1 comment:

  1. It looks amazing! I am so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete