Sunday, September 24, 2023

Pinstripe Procreate Brush

I'm working on a commission right now in Procreate and I needed a pinstriped pattern. I looked through the oodles of brushes I have (seriously, it's a problem) but nothing was really working. There was one that was close but not quite.

So I made my own and you can download it! 

Custom brushes are new to me so it isn't perfect! But it did what I wanted it to do, so I'm sharing it with anyone who wants to give it a shot. It create a nice, pinstriped pattern that followed the path of my brush instead of being a pattern that covers the whole area. I wanted it to flow along the fabric. And I wanted it to be subtle. Does it work for you?  Let me know if there are any issues with the link. I'll try to share more resources as I create them!




No comments:

Post a Comment