Tuesday, November 26, 2019

100 Days of Paper Dolls - Day 65

It's almost Thanksgiving here in the US! The kiddos have a short week (2 and a half days) and then it's off to see family.  We're planning on seeing the new Frozen movie so that'll be fun. I'm also hoping to work on the next installment of this project. We'll see how that goes!

I'm really enjoying this return to the 100 day project. Revisiting the previous doll has been fun (and nerve wracking - sometimes I want to redraw all the things!!) Today's set coordinates with this set here.  Truthfully, I couldn't draw the truly complicated folds that I wanted to this time because I messed up my back. Apparently I'm at the age where sitting can cause injury. Who knew?! As a result, my desk chair & I have not been getting along well....

If you didn't know this already, I love drawing ringlets.  There was a method I hit upon a while back and, as a result,  I draw them all the time! And ruffles. Same thing happened with ruffles. Just goes to show how important it is to always be open to learning. 

That's it for today! I'm going to stay out of my chair, rest my back, and try to get the next post up Saturday.  Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment