Thursday, November 21, 2019

100 Days of Paper Dolls - Day 60

Anyone else having a super busy November?! Trick question - everyone is!

Last weekend was a busy one for me.  A few people from my local paper doll group (if you're in New England and interested, PLEASE reach out to me - we have so much fun!) went into Boston for a visit with the delightful artist Ralph Hodgdon.  It's always a thrill seeing another artist' studio.  I was too enthralled to take any pictures.  We all had a lovely time! After that, two of us popped over to the Hynes Convention Center for the Boston Book Fair.  We listed to the curator of the Kay Nielsen exhibition at the MFA and then wandered around the fair.  Again, I didn't take any pictures. Sometimes you just need to be in the moment!! Anyway, it was terrific! I was lucky enough to tour with an incredibly knowledgeable collector and saw some unbelievable paper dolls. I'll definitely go again!

Today I have another sheet in the 100 Days of Paper Dolls series.

This page is meant to coordinate with the second sheet for the first doll. Lots of ruffles, tabs, and buttons on this one! And it looks like the next page should be ready on Tuesday, so look for that!


AND since it's that time of year already, if you're looking to buy paper dolls (mine or anyone else's of course) for the holidays, hop over to Paperdoll Review. There's some really great stuff there....!

No comments:

Post a Comment