Monday, May 14, 2018

May Paper Doll - Set 2

Happy Monday! I hope all of the moms who celebrate Mother's Day had a quiet, relaxing day! I spent the day with my parents, all of my grandparents, and my sister and her family.

Today's set covers May 7 through 12.  The themes this time were: box, medicine, patio, city, stork, and tea.


For "box", I went with a simple box pleat skirt for mix & match options.  "Medicine" is a set of scrubs.  "Patio" is a maxi skirt with fun palm leaves.  "City" was challenging - I went with a bright jumpsuit and dark sunglasses.  "Stork" is a patterned skirt.  And "tea" also features a patterned skirt.

I'll get started on Set 3 and get that up as soon as I can!

2 comments:

  1. I love the scrubs and the stork skirt. Really beautiful work as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would totally wear that stork skirt. I almost put a stork on the blue sweater, too, and then thought better of it.

      Delete