Monday, May 7, 2018

May Paper Doll - Set 1

Happy May everyone! I wanted to get this up on Friday but it didn't happen.  There's a TON of stuff I'm working on at the moment -- much of it paper doll related but not blog-worthy yet.

Today's set is the first wardrobe sheet for May.  As promised, I went back to the January doll and you can find that here. Here's the list of themes for this month:

As with all of the drawing prompts, this set is from @ellolovey on Instagram and Facebook.


For this set, I'm tackling the first six themes: simple, robot, self-love, galaxy, and key.



"Simple" is sleeveless dress.  "Robot" is some funky leggings and a graphic t-shirt.  "Self-love" was tough.  I decided to put some lilacs (my favorite flower) on a blouse.  "Galaxy" was fun! The black and white version is plain and boring, but the color was came out great! "Key" features a statement necklace. And "veggies" is a practical apron for gardening.

This may mix and match with some of the January sets, too!

I'll have another set up & ready as soon as I can!



No comments:

Post a Comment