Friday, February 23, 2018

Paper Doll Collaboration 2018 - Date Night

Welcome to the next installment of the Paper Doll Collaboration Project! This month really hit me by surprise! I've been beyond busy -- my grandmother (who moved in with us in October) is coming home from rehab today.  She broker her pelvis & has been recuperating. I've been visiting her twice a day every day for a month.  It's also school vacation week which comes with its own brand of crazy!

So "date night" is almost a laughable theme for me right now! Though, truthfully, my husband and I were able to go out and catch Black Panther (on opening night!!) because my parents had the kids. The costuming and effects, etc, are amazing.  I enjoyed it very much.  My husband felt is lack something in the plot and pacing.  We often disagree about movies!

Today's sheet features two date night outfits -- a comfy movie going outfit (complete with popcorn) and something a bit more fancy.

Right-click to download and print

I'm finding with this base doll that two outfits fit very easily on a sheet.  And I'm experimenting with text in a shape - I like how it looks!

For more in the series, see Miss Missy and Paper Thin Personas



4 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a casual date and a more fancy date. I haven't seen Black Panther, yet, but everyone tells me it has amazing costumes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a bit stumped on this month's theme but I think it came together ok. Black Panther was good. I definitely recommend it - and not just for the costumes but the costumes are fantastic!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! I love the earrings! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the casual date outfits. I'm more likely to dress like this on a real date then wear something fancy.

    ReplyDelete