Wednesday, February 21, 2018

February Paper Doll - Set 3

It's been a while, I know! Things are going to go back to normal for me soon and I should get back on a more regular schedule.

For now, I have another set in the February series!

Right-click to download and print

Right-click to download and print

This set of themes were more more difficult than the last two.  First up is "match".  I created leggings with a pattern of matches.  Pizza is next with a two layer shirt.  Kiss is a skater dress with a smoochy pattern.  For t-shirt I created two: a basic white and a colorful dark.  Finally, for chocolate, I added a chocolate dipped fruit border to a skirt.

I'm shooting for a Monday post so we'll see if I can manage that! Check back!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I've been saving these for a rainy day... I have four paper-doll-loving-daughters. Yesterday was the rainy day, and my girls (11yo down to 3yo) had a ball with them, with giant plans to collect all 365 of your designs in a book.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such an awesome way to spend a rainy day! I think my plan right now is to have 4 dolls and each doll will get 3 months of the year to mix and match. I think the coloring sheets are great, too, for expanding the variety of outfits. Have fun!!!

      Delete