Friday, October 20, 2017

Sarah's Simple Wardrobe - Set 3 Color

I've got another color sheet for Sarah and her expanding wardrobe! Sarah has been fun - much simpler and less fussy than some of the previous projects.  Not that I don't love them (Josephine is great and I'll probably go back to that at some point) but sometimes it's nice to have a simple project.

Right-click to download and print

I loved that grey pattern so much I used it twice! The colors for this set are really nice & I enjoy working with them every week. It's nice not to think about color at all, to just use a limited set and that's that.

Also....I mentioned on Monday that I've been working on the December dolls.  Yup. Dolls.

I'm tentatively calling these Little Ladies and they're getting frilly Victorian/Edwardian frocks for the month of December.  They're probably going to be black & white but it really depends on what kind of progress I can make on them.

You have to wait til December for those but come back Monday for more outfits for Sarah!

No comments:

Post a Comment