Friday, May 19, 2017

Tween Fashion Friday - Serena

Yesterday was my birthday, so I thought I'd bring out the birthday pattern from the Maybelle doll.  Like most years, I had a relatively quiet day.  The boys and I skipped my son's baseball game (shhhh, don't tell!!).  Instead, we went to see an ice cream social/art show at my nieces' s school.  They were excited that I visited their school and we had a blast!!


I didn't get to see much of my husband today -- he worked late and I was in New Hampshire with the kids.  We have plans to go out this weekend for a late celebration (without the kiddos!) so that should be fun!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I love the layered look at the top of this paper doll set with the green sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday!!! balloons are the best for a cheery b-day! : D

    ReplyDelete