Saturday, December 13, 2014

December Paper Doll - Outfit 6 in Red

Yesterday's doll had an argyle sweater, and if you look quickly, this one looks the same.  It is and it isn't.  I wanted to change the green in that pattern to red, and the red to green.  Which proved harder than I thought.  By the time I sorted that out, I decided not to even attempt changing the plain pattern!

This is such a retro set! The sweater, tie, and saddle shoes feel like something out of It's a Wonderful Life or something. Fun fact: It's a Wonderful Life and White Christmas are the two holiday movies I insist on watching every year, despite the fact that I'm not crazy about black & white movies and really don't like musicals! I guess we all make exceptions to our own rules!

Outfit 7 tomorrow and pdfs to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment