Saturday, June 22, 2013

Just backed a Kickstarter project...

I just backed my first Kickstarter project.  Kickstarter is a great way to crowdfund a project and there's a project I just had to back: SenshiStock

Sarah "Sakky" Ruth Forde is an artist/model on deviantArt who is known for her stock images.  I've mentioned her work here before.  I've been using her stock as reference for years and her deviantArt account is the first place I go if I need a reference image.  She provides a ton of free, high quality images and this Kickstarter book is a nice addition to her collection.

I'll probably write a review of the book when it arrives in October.... but by then it'll be too late for all of you!! She has 7 days left on her Kickstarter -- go back her (at any level).  She's absolutely worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment