Friday, August 21, 2015

Danja - A Mix and Match Paper Doll

Today, I have the last of my four mix and match paper dolls.  For those of you keeping track, we have Akinyi, Bian, and Ciarra.  Joining those three I have Danja, a fair skinned blonde with a Swedish/Danish/Hebrew name.

I didn't plan on having two fair skinned dolls.  I wanted these dolls to be a broad spectrum of ethnicities.  I'm currently missing a midtone and I want to add one doll (or more) to this mix.  I will say, however, that I wanted each name to represent really diverse cultures as well and I'm thrilled that I came across one that represented not just northern Europe but also Jewish history.  For more about the name, I found its meaning here.

To download, right-click and save image.  This is a jpg image and should print just fine!
 
This is not my favorite set of clothing for these dolls.  I think that the four pages combined mix well, and that was much more challenging than I had expected,  From here, I want to make a couple of wardrobe pages that coordinate with these sets as well.
 
Grab all four dolls and let the mixing and matching begin! Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment