Friday, August 14, 2015

Ciarra - A Mix and Match Paper Doll

This is the third week of the mix & match paper doll series!  The first two -- Akinyi and Bian -- came together almost effortlessly.  Really, I love these two dolls and could have stopped with just those two.  But I wanted to keep going, so we have at least two more dolls to look at.

Today it's Ciarra with more pieces to mix and match.

To download, right-click and save image.  This is a jpg image and should print just fine!
 
I am a little less enthusiastic about this one.  Her wardrobe is less coherent.  As much as I love the idea of a tulle skirt, I'm not totally sure about the final execution.  The sparkles are great and I really should have just made EVERYTHING sparkly! I do think, however, that this set combines nicely with the previous two.
 
One more for next week, and then more wardrobe sheets to follow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment