Friday, May 29, 2015

Toddler Fashion Friday - Tamsin

Ever have one of "those" weeks?  The kind you talk about over Thanksgiving dinner and laugh about over and over again?  We just had one of those weeks...

We went to the Lego Discovery Center last Monday.  And then my youngest son was hit with a stomach bug that night.  (I'm not blaming the Lego Discovery Center -- that's just the order of events).  Ok, no big deal.  We've had sick kids before.  Tuesday was rough but Wednesday was fine.  And then Thursday came.  My oldest son and I were both sick that night and my husband had to go to work on Friday -- there was no way around it.  I don't think any of us had an actual meal in seven days!  It's fine when the kids get sick -- I expect that -- but it's tough when I get sick, too.  Thankfully, my husband never really got it and my mom was able to come over Friday morning.

Seriously, we'll laugh about this eventually!

So now that we've got that out of the way, here's a new toddler, based on Tess.  It's a bit of a sophisticated color scheme for a toddler.  I went with it anyway!


1 comment:

  1. I love this toddler series! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete