Friday, May 8, 2015

Toddler Fashion Friday - Penny

Sometimes, a doll just comes together.  Today is one of those times! This week, the toddler paper doll is based on Paige, from 2012.  I loved the colors and argyle pattern then, and I love it just as much now!

There isn't much to say about this one, really, other than how much I love the color scheme.  For anyone keeping track, this is toddler doll #16 (plus the Easter set).  Not bad!

And to all of the moms out there - have a lovely mother's day.  If you aren't a mother, call your mother :)


2 comments:

  1. Those little tiny cowboy boots might be the cutest thing I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those too! I have to resist putting a set in every toddler doll! I hate drawing shoes, so I make as few as I can get away with....

      Delete