Friday, May 1, 2015

Toddler Fashion Friday - Caleb

I've mentioned many times before that I have two sons.  They are amazing little people and I love them to pieces! They are not, however, what I was expecting when we decided to have kids.  I was having girls.  And that was that.  Clearly things don't always go according to plan!

Why is this relevant?  Because today we have the first toddler fashion BOY - Caleb! Boys just don't have very interesting wardrobe selections (in my opinion).  Shopping for my boys has always consisted of shorts or pants, with a shirt -- long sleeved or short.  And that's about it.  Not to say boys aren't adorable -- they are (especially mine, naturally!) -- but creating a cute paper doll wardrobe is a bit more challenging with a boy.

Despite this, I think Caleb came out great.  I'll probably re-use a lot of these items on other toddler boy dolls.  Polo, t-shirt, sweater, and variations of pants are the majority of a boy's wardrobe.  Even still, he's a cutie & I hope you all enjoy him, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment