Friday, August 29, 2014

Fashion Friday - Maeve

The last week of August is one of the best times of the year - back to school!  I loved school as a kid.  My mother joked that I'd be in school til I was 30 (I was).  I went to public schools but always envied the private school uniforms.  This week, I have a back to school, private school inspired paper doll!

Now I know that shorts are not part of a school uniform.  Too bad!  I loved them so I included them! If you want to add some more school inspired outfits with a similar color scheme, you can download Kate too.  I would love to print and mix & match all of these dolls.  This is doll #84, so that's a lot of mix & match possibilities!  Maybe a dress-up app would be a better way to go....

Anyway, for those of you going back to school, good luck & enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. I love the plaid on this paper doll. It's so cheery and colorful.

    ReplyDelete