Friday, August 15, 2014

Fairy Tale Friday - Goldilocks

I don't know if Goldilocks is really a fairy tale of not.  And I don't really care because she's SO adorable!! This may be my favorite fairy tale doll so far.  Her hair is just about the cutest thing I've ever done.

There are a few things I want to mention.  First, I'm working on a new baby/toddler doll.  That should be old news since I'm currently posting tutorials about it (here and here).  It's going to be adorable and I'll start posting those dolls on Fridays in January.  I have enough fashion dolls to take me to the end of the year.  It's time for something fresh.  Secondly, as everyone knows, paper dolls do not pay the bills.  I wish that were the case, but it isn't.  Yes, I sell paper dolls, etc, and I am thrilled every time someone buys & loves a paper doll.  Ultimately, I think of this as a self-funding hobby with potential.  I would love for it to be more, but that's the reality at the moment.  I do, however, take freelance gigs and I'm working on one now.  I also have two sons.  One is starting kindergarten in a year, and I need to spend the next year getting him prepped for that.

What I'm trying to say is that there will be a reduced schedule for the blog starting in September.  I'm still going to post lessons and dolls.  I love doing this, after all! I think this blog will grow and shrink accordingly as life continues its forward momentum.  That's just the way of things.  My new plan isn't set in stone yet, but I'll let everyone know when it happens.

And now, the most amazing Goldilocks paper doll ever! Well, at least the most amazing one I've ever made!

1 comment:

  1. She's really very cute. And definitely, the best Goldilocks paper doll ever.

    ReplyDelete