Friday, August 8, 2014

Fairy Tale Friday- The Frog Prince

My nieces came to play with my sons this week and we all had a blast!  They love seeing what my newest projects are.  They got to see this doll in process & found that fascinating!

I thought is was time for another prince.  I didn't want a Disney-specific prince.  I try to avoid making direct fan art with these fairy tale dolls (though it does sometimes happen...) so I didn't want one of the Disney prince names.  Instead I have the Frog Prince.  I found some super cute frog clip art and incorporated that into a couple of patterns.  I also wanted a prince who was a little less blond & pale!  I'll be working on a non-white princess at some point, too.

So here's the Frog Prince.  I have another step in the vector paper doll process to post on Monday.  Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. He's a great looking prince. I love the frogs on his boxers.

    ReplyDelete