Friday, September 5, 2014

Fashion Friday - Kari

I've mentioned before that I've absolutely fallen in love with Pinterest (feel free to follow me!).  This paper doll is a direct product of Pinterest.  I've started collecting inspiration for a variety of paper dolls, and one board - Fashion - is more or less a spot to collect inspiration for these Friday dolls.  That's what this outfit is.  I had the pattern & recolored it.

I've also decided that on Mondays where I don't have a lesson ready to go, I'll post a Kawaii Kids doll.  Expect that for the next Monday.  Sometimes I feel like I've said all there is to say about how I create paper dolls....and then I think of something.  Til I think of something, I'll make more dolls!

Hope you all enjoy this one!




Download Fashion Friday - Kari pdf here

No comments:

Post a Comment