Friday, January 14, 2022

Paper Doll Convention and Paper Doll Kits

 

As of this moment, the 2022 Paper Doll Convention is still on. I'll be there! Sure, I still need to book a room and a flight, but my plan is to be there!! In my 12 years as a mother I haven't spent more than 72 hours alone and the last time I did, it was at the Morgantown paper doll party in 2019. It's time that Mom here got a break.  If you, too, want to hang out with rad paper doll people, you can get all of the information here.

The other thing I want to share today are a few paper doll kits that are available FREE over at Paperdoll Review.  I worked with Jenny Taliadoros and Marguerite Carrithers to put together several paper doll kits during a time when so many of us were stuck at home & needed a little fun in our lives! I have previews for three of them, but there are six available at Paperdoll Review.

I have two kits available - one in color and one in black & white. There's a boy & a girl from my tween series. Both kits feature mix & match wardrobes which we all know I just LOVE to make! 


The next kit I want to share is by the utterly amazing Jim Howard. I would have gone nuts for this as a kid! It features two of his ultra sophisticated fashion models with both color and black & white wardrobes. 


Finally, the last kit I want to share is from a 1980s book by Tom Tierney. This set also features two dolls and a glorious '80s wardrobe. Really, really fun! 

There are also kits by David Wolfe and Alina Kolluri that are every bit as terrific as the ones I mentioned here. Grab all of them for free here and happy coloring and playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment