Friday, November 16, 2018

November Paper Doll - Set 2

The holiday craziness has already begun.... I'm really hoping to get another page posted next week. Not a great time to fall behind! I'm writing this just ahead of our first snow storm of the year so I'm not sure if the kids are going to school or not. I'm hoping they do!!


My layout is all over the place and doesn't actually follow the list in order.  First is "glow" which I turned into a sort of glowing, bright ball gown.  "Book" goes well with the "handwriting" jacket from March.  For "gadget" and "shoes" I went with a little bit of a steampunk feel -- what says "gadget" more than steampunk?! "Veteran" is a Marine Corps woman's uniform - my grandfather was a Marine, so that was the branch I wanted to illustrate. This uniform is based on an illustration on Wikipedia from the 1980s so I'm not sure it's current.  But I liked it and I followed the illustration faithfully!! Finally, "begins with M" is a maxi dress with a pretty pumpkin print.

I'll get to work on the next set -- stay safe & warm if you, too, are dealing with snow!

1 comment: