Monday, November 13, 2017

Sarah's Simple Wardrobe - Set 6 Black and White

Today's wardrobe for Sarah is a little bit smaller and less mix & match on its own, but mixes well with other sheets.  I had a little less time to work on Sarah this week -- we found out that it takes most of a day to cut up a sixty foot fallen tree! But that's over and done with so no excuses now!

Right-click to download and print

The shorts and stockings look amazing together! Hopefully over one of the school vacations I'll have some time to print and cut out Sarah.  I love this little set! I'm still thinking about an alternate color set for Sarah if I get around to it.

I'll have this in full color for Friday so come back for that....and it's closing in on December and we all know what that means!! I'll have some Little Ladies ready for December!

No comments:

Post a Comment