Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Miss Bunny's Spring Wardrobe - Outfit 1

Do you just love Miss Bunny?! I know I do! I worked on this last week while my kids were dealing with a bout of conjunctivitis. Honestly, as sick days go, pink eye isn't so bad.  No fevers, no stomach aches, and generally pretty good moods. And the medicine was a course of eye drops, so I didn't have to listen to them complain about yucky drinks and/or shots.

Anyway...Miss Bunny gets a little dress today.

Right-click to download and print

I found hats were a bit of a challenge with this set.  I'm pretty sure this one will work, especially if you tuck the side tabs under the face. I may have to test these out on my nieces on Easter Sunday.

Tomorrow, Miss Bunny gets another little outfit and I'll have a pdf on Friday!

1 comment: