Friday, February 10, 2017

Tween Fashion Friday - Hollee

As promised, I have another Valentine's tween paper doll.  Sometimes patterns & colors are too awesome not to use again!


That heart pattern is so cute!!

I went with another "ee" name.  It was sweet & cute, like Valentine's Day itself. I'm not a big fan of the day, myself.  Seems kind of silly honestly. But my kids love it so I enjoy it more now than I ever did.

Come back next Friday for more "ee" names and mix & match Valentine's outfits!

4 comments:

  1. She's super cute. I can't wait to see the third one of this series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots of cute shoes! and i love the cowl dress!

    : D

    ReplyDelete
  3. the link has stopped working. I would like to download the pdf. Any chance on it being fixed? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete