Friday, April 22, 2016

Toddler Fashion Friday - Riley

We're on vacation this week and we've been busy! Not only have the boys & I visited family but we've had time to do other fun stuff, too.  One thing we do as often as we can is visit the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston.  And the boys love it!  If you're anywhere near Boston, go check it out.  We really have a blast there.

Since it's vacation, I haven't had much time to do paper doll related stuff.  This doll is a bit of a quickie.  And more plaid!



This set is based on Ruby. Aside from that & the fact that it's lots of plaid (again) I don't have much to say.  I like the colors, I like the plaid, but I'll see if I can change it up a bit next week! 

2 comments:

  1. So many fun plaid these last few weeks. I have been really enjoying them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there are times when my paper dolls are a bit plaid-centric because plaids are so easy to create in Illustrator!

      Delete