Friday, February 12, 2016

Toddler Fashion Friday - Charity

Happy Valentine's Day!  My oldest son is having his first school Valentine's Day party and he's really excited about it.  In his computer class they made little illustrations with a message.  His said, "My mom is special to me because we play legos."  How sweet is that?!

I wasn't sure if I'd do a Valentine's paper doll.  I really had planned on making a zookeeper -- probably for next week.  I have a few projects I'm trying to wrap up and then I'll focus on the blog a little bit more. There are a couple of things I'd like to do with this once I find a little time to devote to it.....



Today's toddler is based on Cara. The heart pattern was one of my first forays into creating patterns.  It's taken a while to master, but creating patterns is one of my favorite parts of working in Illustrator.  Anyway, Charity and Cara can have a little mommy-daughter or big sister-little sister Valentine's Day date!



2 comments:

  1. oh this is too cool! i really do love the saturation on the colors here: all those darks an reds. and i love the polka-dot blouse with the puffy sleeves!

    i feel like should do something for Valentine's Day. you and Rachel make me feel like such a slacker ~ ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the colors, too, and that blouse is one of my favorites. I really need to create more clothing for the toddler dolls -- the same pieces show up again & again.

      You've given the world a Harley & Joker paper doll set, and really, isn't that romantic enough?! I don't know if it's in the comics or cartoons or whatever, but I want to see a Harley & Joker wedding set :)

      Delete