Friday, April 24, 2015

Toddler Fashion Friday - Andrea

This week we have another toddler paper doll, Andrea.  This one is based on Abigail, from October 2012. Sometimes I look at these dates & I'm amazed that I've been able to write about paper dolls for this long!


I really love the pattern & sweaters in this set.  I know I say this almost every week, but I really enjoy revisiting previous patterns & colors in these toddler paper dolls.

And I just want to say that I feel bad about missing a post last Friday.  I had some things to take care of on the home front and simply didn't have time to post.  My oldest son is getting ready for Kindergarten and we've been putting a lot of time & effort into prepping him for that.  I'm sure I'll be a disaster in August when he starts school! 

I'm hoping to have a post or two ready for next week.  Stay tuned for that!

2 comments:

  1. I think it is the color scheme that makes her feel so autumn like to me. I confess that watching you go back to your older work makes me want to come up with a way to do a similar thing. It's really cool to see the paper dolls re-imagined.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy revisiting my old work, too. I find my creative process is like baking sourdough bread: it comes out better with a good starter. I knew I wanted to create toddler paper dolls and I needed some kind of guidelines. Revisiting old paper dolls seemed like a logical starting point. It's fun and I'll keep it up as long as it's fun!

      Delete